Careers at Callahan Enterprises
We are continuously seeking qualified, motivated individuals with integrity who want to become part of a growing company with a huge potential to succeed. We value our employees and the role they play in our success. We recognize and reward their achievements and we invest in their training, development, benefits and compensation. We take our work seriously and looking for those who do the same, but who also takes pride in solving complex problems and satisfying our clients. Imagination, Innovation, continuous improvement and creativity are all highly desired.
The majority of our positions are in the IT industry. However, we often have administrative, sales, and clerical positions. Our available positions can also be anywhere in the continental U.S.; therefore, all job descriptions for current openings show exact locations. Job Descriptions for on-going Needs may be for multiple locations.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about:
- Our company
- Our people
- Our ethics
Benefits: We offer 401K, Life/Health/Dental Insurance and Paid Time Off to all full-time employees.
Program Analyst II
Location: Stafford, VA
Description: The Journeyman Acquisition/Program Analyst II position supports clients in the management or direction of one or more programs, including appropriate supporting organizations. The Program Analyst II will provide direct support to the client in the planning, coordinating and execution of the cost, schedule and performance aspects of numerous acquisition program efforts for legacy and future systems as well as technical refreshes/ upgrades. The programs can be internal or external for clients of the organization. Travel may be required up to 25%.
- BA/BS a business, engineering, or a related field. A minimum of 3 years of experience, 2 of which must be in or in support of a program management office.
- Expertise in DoD Acquisition and Life-Cycle Management policies and procedures including DoD 5000.1/2 and service-specific guidance.
- Experience working with the Federal Government.
- Level I certification in Program Management or civilian equivalent EOE.
Status: Funded, Full-time
Primary Duties Will Include (But Are Not Limited To)
- Serves as a consultant to clients or internally to management.
- Implements DoD Acquisition and Life-cycle Management policies and procedures.
- Prepares, reviews, and revises acquisition documentation applicable to each program/project through all phases of the acquisition cycle (e.g. Acquisition Strategies, Integrated Master Plans, Performance Work Statements, Business Case Analyses, Test Plans, etc.).
- Conducts studies, prepares reports, and advises on feasibility, cost effectiveness, and regulatory conformance of plans, proposals, and/or special projects.
- Develops and recommends improvements for policy and procedures. Facilitates milestone planning by preparing, reviewing, and updating technical briefing materials and documentation.
- Develops, applies and reports measures to track program cost, schedule and performance progress.
- Coordinates the activities to develop, analyze, and tracks program deliverables.
- Follows established procedures and provides creative input on new approaches and courses of action to fulfill project goals.
- Reviews the work of lower level personnel.
- Mentors and provides training and guidance to lower level personnel. Maintains regular work attendance.
- Obtains and maintains active Secret clearance, statuses or licenses required by client to perform work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please submit your resume and cover letter (optional). Kindly include your Name and Job Title in the subject line of the email.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Callahan Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications and our business needs.